show / hide sidebar
Whirlpool SW8AM2CXARLUK.1 Fridge - Stainless Steel Effect - A++ Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
2 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 363 litre capacity - holds 20 bags of food shopping
- Auto defrost - no need to manually defrost
- Monitors internal temperature to keep food fresher
- Handy wine rack keeps bottles secure
- Dimensions (cm) - H187.5 x W59.5 x D63
Stay stocked up on fresh groceries with this larder fridge from Whirlpool. It has a 363 litre capacity which means it can hold 20 bags of food shopping, making it great for medium-sized households. The auto defrost technology stops icy build-ups by constantly circulating cool air, so you’ll never need to worry about scraping away frost. You’ll always enjoy long-lasting freshness too, thanks to 6th Sense Fresh Control. This handy technology monitors and adjusts the temperature and humidity - creating the perfect environment for your weekly shop. There’s a handy wine rack too, so whether you prefer a Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay, your bottles will stay chilled and securely in place.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.