show / hide sidebar
Stoves SXS905 American Fridge Freezer - Stainless Steel - A+ Rated - GRADED
We deliver to Somerset, Bristol and Bath and will contact you to arrange a delivery slot.
We deliver as fast as possible. If you don't want delivery right away just let us know.
Free - Standard Delivery - Up to 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Up to 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 504 litre capacity - holds 28 bags of food shopping
- Frost free freezer - never manually defrost again
- Air circulates around the cabinet, keeping food fresh
- Water dispenser - plumbing required
- Standard width - 89.5cm
- (H)178.8 x (W)89.5 x (D)74.5
This spacious American fridge freezer from Stoves in Stainless Steel is the perfect choice if you love to stock up on fresh and frozen groceries. Thanks to its really generous 504 litre capacity, you’ll have room for 28 bags of food shopping inside. It has a frost free freezer too, which means you’ll never have the chore of defrosting it yourself. This model has clever Multiflow technology in the fridge as well, which circulates cool air inside to keep everything fresher for longer. It also has a plumbed water dispenser, so you can always enjoy cool refreshing drinks, without needing to refill it.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.