show / hide sidebar
Stoves Sterling S1100G 110cm Gas Range Cooker with Electric Grill - Black - A/A/A Rated - GRADED
COVID-19 UPDATE - We will only be offering a doorstep delivery service on most appliances. However, we are still able to install electric cookers and ovens.
DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free Standard Doorstep Delivery - Within 4 working days
£15 - Express Doorstep Delivery - Within 2 working days
Contact free collection available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
SAVE £20 WHEN YOU CONTACT FREE COLLECT! USE CODE COLLECT20 AT THE END OF THE CHECKOUT
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
- 4 cavities and a large 7 burner gas hob
- Main gas oven is great for traditional cooking
- Large grill has telescopic runners for easy access
- Grease-proof enamel coating makes oven cleaning easy
- Dimensions (cm) - H90 x W109.6 x D60
Prepare the feast of dreams with this black gas range cooker from Stoves. It has 4 cavities and a large 7 burner hob, so there’s ample room to pan-fry salmon, boil potatoes and griddle vegetables at the same time. If you fancy a roast instead, the main oven is conventional which means that heat rises to the top – great for cooking the beef on the middle shelf and the Yorkshires higher up. Plus, thanks to the Maxi-Grill™ which is super-deep and spacious, it’ll easily fit in your large trays. It also has extra-long telescopic rails to give you easy access to your food, preventing any accidents. And because the appliance has a grease-proof enamel coating inside, sauce splatters won’t stick, making it quick and simple to clean.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.