show / hide sidebar
Stoves Sterling S1000EI 100cm Electric Range Cooker with Induction Hob - Stainless Steel - A/A/A Rated - GRADED.
We deliver to Somerset, Bristol and Bath and will contact you to arrange a delivery slot.
We deliver as fast as possible. If you don't want delivery right away just let us know.
Free - Standard Delivery - Up to 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Up to 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
- 4 cavities to choose from
- Main oven gives you lots of different ways to cook
- Evenly distributes hot air for thorough cooking results
- Versatile 5 zone induction hob for fast, efficient heat
- Dimensions (cm) - H90 x W99.6 x D60
This stylish stainless steel electric range cooker from Stoves will make the ideal finishing touch to your kitchen. You’ll have plenty of space to prepare your masterpiece, as it has 4 cavities to choose from. The main multifunctional oven is great for experimenting with new recipes, as it gives you a range of cooking options to explore. You’re meals will always be thoroughly cooked on every shelf, as Equiflow™ Technology evenly circulates hot air inside. It even has a 5 zone induction hob, which uses electromagnets to transfer heat to the base of your pans rather than the hob’s surface – so you can cook quickly and safely.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.