show / hide sidebar
Stoves Sterling Deluxe DX S1100DF GTG Stainless Steel 110cm Dual Fuel Gas-Thru-Glass Range Cooker - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
- 6 Burner Gas On Glass Hotplate With Twin 5kW PowerWok
- Cast Iron Pan Supports
- Quad Ovens With 200L Total Cooking Capacity
- Steam & Infuse
- Multifunction Main Oven With Equiflow
- Dedicated Slow Cook Oven
- Maxi Grill With Telescopic Sliders
- Maxi Clock - LED Touch Control Programmer
- Zeus Connected Timer
- Energy Rating : A
- Hard Wired Electrical Connection
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- H900-930 x W1096 x D600mmm
The Sterling Deluxe S1100GTG has 4 electric ovens; a small conventional oven and grill, a multifunction main oven, a spacious fanned oven and a dedicated slow cook oven. The three main ovens come with Pro-Trac double extension telescopic sliders which allow safe access to your food while intelligently sliding out and can be moved to whichever shelf position.
The Deluxe features on this cooker incorporates the Zeus Bluetooth connected timer which allows the user to control the on/off switch and the cooking duration from your phone or tablet. There is also a Steam & Infuse cooking system in the multifunction oven which is designed to deliver an evenly cooked, healthier, flavourful result every time. Simply fill the flavour pot with stock/herbs or any other ingredients and place your poultry/meat over the top.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.