show / hide sidebar
Stoves INT70FF Integrated 70/30 Frost Free Fridge Freezer with Sliding Door Fixing Kit - White - A+ Rated - GRADED
We deliver to Somerset, Bristol and Bath and will contact you to arrange a delivery slot.
We deliver as fast as possible. If you don't want delivery right away just let us know.
Free - Standard Delivery - Up to 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Up to 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 243 litre capacity - holds 13 bags of food shopping
- Frost free freezer - never manually defrost again
- Special drawer to keep fruit and veg organised
- Reversible doors to suit your kitchen layout
- Designed to fit in a tall cabinet
This integrated fridge freezer from Stoves is perfect if you like to keep stocked up on fresh food. Its 243 litre capacity means it can hold 13 bags of groceries. Thanks to frost free technology in the freezer, cold air is constantly circulated inside, so you’ll never have to spend time defrosting it yourself. The refrigerator has a salad crisper too, which is great for keeping your fruit and vegetables well organised. This model also has reversible doors, which can be fitted to open to the left or right, and it’s been designed to fit in a tall cabinet.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.