show / hide sidebar
Newworld NW601GTCL Gas Cooker with Full Width Gas Grill - White - A Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Manufacturers Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Efficient A Energy Rating
- Main oven - conventional gas
- Top cavity - gas grill
- Gas hob for responsive cooking
- Dimensions (cm) - H90 x W60 x D60
Made in Britain. The NW601GTCL freestanding gas cooker will not only look great in your kitchen with its clean white finish, it’ll give you some serious gas power too. The hob gives you 4 gas burners and sturdy enamel supports that are really easy to keep clean. The main 48 litre oven is conventional, working on the principle that heat rises, so it’s hotter at the top, making it ideal for cooking different dishes simultaneously. The 27 litre variable gas grill gives you a healthy alternative to frying and also an instant option to brown your dishes. It comes with a glass splashback that also doubles as a lid with a safety cut off in case the lid is accidently closed when the hob is on. You’re also protected by the flame failure safety device that automatically cuts off the gas supply in the event of the flame blowing out.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.