show / hide sidebar
- Cookers & Ovens
- Freestanding Cookers
- Electric Cookers
- New World 50EDO 50 cm Electric Cooker - White - BRAND NEW
New World 50EDO 50 cm Electric Cooker - White - BRAND NEW
We deliver to Somerset, Bristol and Bath and will contact you to arrange a delivery slot.
We deliver as fast as possible. If you don't want delivery right away just let us know.
Free - Standard Delivery - Up to 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Up to 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Width: 50 cm
- Double-oven cooker with grill
- Conventional main oven
- Easy-clean enamel
- 900 x 500 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- Easy clean enamel surface makes for minimal oven maintenance
- Cook more dishes at once with large capacity
- An A energy rating means cheaper running costs and lower energy consumption
Easy clean enamel surface
With easy clean enamel, food spillages won't stick to your oven surface – simply wipe away any spills with a clean cloth so your oven is ready to be used for another dish.
Cook more dishes at once
With a 62 litre main oven and a 37 litre second oven, you have plenty of space to cook large dishes, or meals for dinner parties. Whether you are batch baking or cooking a family feast, with this New World BW 50EDO 50 cm Electric Cooker you'll have a great amount of space to do what you need to do.
Featuring an integrated grill in each oven cavity, it's quick and easy to grill meat, fish and vegetables for healthy meals. The width of the grills can be adjusted according to what you're cooking or how much you want to cook - giving you greater flexibility.
Ideal for traditional roasting or cooking several dishes simultaneously – the conventional main oven is hotter at the top than the bottom. Put your meat in the middle, roast potatoes and veg towards the top while dessert cooks at the bottom for an effortless Sunday roast.
A energy rating
Save more on household bills thanks to an A energy efficiency rating, while also lower your environmental impact.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.