show / hide sidebar
Indesit UI41SUK Upright Freezer - Silver - A+ Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 194 litre capacity - holds 10 bags of food shopping
- Manual defrost needed
- Annual energy cost - £37.73
- Reversible doors to suit your kitchen layout
- Dimensions (cm) - H142 x W60 x D65
Store your frozen groceries in the best conditions with this silver Indesit freezer. Thanks to its 194 litre capacity, it can hold up to 10 bags of food shopping inside, making it ideal for stocking-up on frozen favourites in medium-sized households. To keep this model working at its best, it will need manually defrosting every so often, and it has a £37.73 annual energy cost too. For added versatility, it also has a reversible door so you can choose which way it opens, which means it’ll look great in any kitchen, no matter what the layout.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.