show / hide sidebar
Indesit My Time DFG26B1S Standard Dishwasher - Silver - A+ Rated - BRAND NEW
COVID-19 UPDATE - We will only be offering a doorstep delivery service on most appliances. However, we are still able to install electric cookers and ovens.
DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free Standard Doorstep Delivery - Within 4 working days
£15 - Express Doorstep Delivery - Within 2 working days
Contact free collection available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
SAVE £20 WHEN YOU CONTACT FREE COLLECT! USE CODE COLLECT20 AT THE END OF THE CHECKOUT
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 13 place settings
- Energy rating: A+
- Water consumption: 11 litres per cycle
- MyTime gets your dishes cleaned fast
- Half load function saves water and energy
- Dries dishes using heat from the wash
- 13 place settings, great for medium sized households
- Efficient A+ Energy Rating
- 850 x 600 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
This Indesit dishwasher fits perfectly into medium sized households, as it cleans 13 place settings at a time. This model features 6 different programmes, including an intensive cycle that uses higher temperatures and powerful jets of water to leave heavily stained dishes sparkling. The 40 minute quick wash will come in handy on busy evenings. Plus, you can save money and energy with the eco cycle that uses less water. There’s also a delay timer function that offers flexibility, as you can pre-set cycles to start when best suits you.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.