show / hide sidebar
Indesit IB7030A1D.1 Integrated 70/30 Fridge Freezer with Sliding Door Fixing Kit - White - A+ Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 275 litre capacity - holds 15 bags of food shopping
- Manual defrost needed
- Annual energy cost - £46.05
- Special coating prevents odours and bacteria build-up
- Dimensions (cm) H177 x W54 x D54.5 - Learn more
You’ll have plenty of space to store all your fresh groceries with this great integrated fridge freezer from Indesit. It has a 275 litre capacity, which means it can hold 15 bags of food shopping. You’ll just need to defrost this model from time to time so it keeps running efficiently, and it has an annual energy cost of £46.05 too. Thanks to the anti-bacterial protection on the door seals, it’s great for keeping both your fridge and freezer germ-free. This prevents bacteria from building up, so everything inside stays hygienic and healthy.
This model has a sliding hinge for connecting to your kitchen unit.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.