show / hide sidebar
Indesit I5GG1S 50cm Gas Cooker - Silver - BRAND NEW
COVID-19 UPDATE - We will only be offering a doorstep delivery service on most appliances. However, we are still able to install electric cookers and ovens.
DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free Standard Doorstep Delivery - Within 4 working days
£15 - Express Doorstep Delivery - Within 2 working days
Contact free collection available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
SAVE £20 WHEN YOU CONTACT FREE COLLECT! USE CODE COLLECT20 AT THE END OF THE CHECKOUT
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Width: 50 cm
- 4-burner gas hob
- Single conventional oven with grill
- Enamel pan supports
- Easy-clean enamel oven liners
- 900 x 500 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- Flame failure device keeps things safe
- Keep pots and pans in the lower storage drawer
- Time each cook perfectly using the minute minder
Flame failure device
Four gas burners make cooking simpler – enjoy great control and fast heating with enough space for your pots and pans. A flame failure device automatically turns off the gas supply should a flame be extinguished on the hob, preventing accidents to protect your family.
Keep pots and pans
Have all your cookware readily available – the I5GG1S Cooker has a storage drawer beneath the oven where you can keep essential pots and pans.
Time each cook perfectly
The minute minder helps you cook each ingredient just as long as it's meant to be. A buzzer sounds when the cooking time has finished without interrupting the process, so you can prevent food from being over- or undercooked.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.