show / hide sidebar
INDESIT I55TM 4110 X 70/30 Fridge Freezer - Silver - BRAND NEW
COVID-19 UPDATE - We will only be offering a doorstep delivery service on most appliances. However, we are still able to install electric cookers and ovens.
DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free Standard Doorstep Delivery - Within 4 working days
£15 - Express Doorstep Delivery - Within 2 working days
Contact free collection available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
SAVE £20 WHEN YOU CONTACT FREE COLLECT! USE CODE COLLECT20 AT THE END OF THE CHECKOUT
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 144 x 54 x 57 cm (H x W x D)
- Fridge: 171 litres / Freezer: 42 litres
- Easy defrosting with low frost technology
- Reversible door to open the door from either side
With an A+ energy rating, the Indesit I55TM 4110 X Combi 70/30 Fridge Freezer is kind to both your pocket and the environment.
The I55TM 4110 constantly tweaks the humidity levels inside the fridge so your food stays fresh for longer.
Clever technology prevents ice building up over time and taking up valuable space in your freezer. And not only that, but you also won't have to waste any time defrosting.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.