show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint WMAQB721P Washing Machine - White - GRADED
We deliver to Somerset, Bristol and Bath and will contact you to arrange a delivery slot.
We deliver as fast as possible. If you don't want delivery right away just let us know.
Free - Standard Delivery - Up to 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Up to 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
Washing machine features:
- Cold water fill.
- Child lock.
- Variable temperature.
- Pause facility.
- Overflow protection to help prevent water leakage or overflow.
- Programmes programmes.
- Woollens cycle.
- Automatic half load.
- Bed and bath cycle.
- Delicates and silk cycle.
- Allergy care cycle.
- Shirts cycle.
- Independent spin cycle.
Consumption and efficiency:
- Energy efficiency class A+.
- Estimated annual energy consumption: 187kW/year.
- Estimated annual water consumption: 9039litres/year.
- Spinning performance rating B.
- Washing performance rating A.
- Size H85, W59.5, D54cm.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.