show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint Ultima S-Line+ RZ1066W Washing Machine - White - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Capacity: 10 kg
- Spin speed: 1600 rpm
- Quick wash time: 45 minutes
- Energy rating: A+++
- 850 x 595 x 605 mm (H x W x D)
- Quiet, durable design with additional sound insulation
- Reliable cleaning, even at lower temperatures
- Helpful features to clean every load of laundry effectively
Quiet, durable design
Using magnets instead of brushes, the Hotpoint Ultima S-Line+ RZ1066W Washing Machine has a motor with fewer moving parts, creating less wear and tear over time. This means the motor is incredibly quiet, reliable and fast. The machine also features special sound insulation panels to dampen sound even further, so you're never distracted by noise.
Direct Injection technology pre-mixes and dissolves the detergent in water before spraying it directly into the drum. The direct spray ensures the water and detergent are distributed throughout the load, soaking everything evenly and requiring less water.
If you're not quite sure which program to choose, the innovative Drive Me technology can take the hassle out of selecting the right option. Simply pick the fabric type and dirt level and the machine will choose the correct programme, intensity and water level to make sure everything is clean, whilst protecting the fibres too.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.