show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint NM10 844 WW UK 8 kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine - White - GRADED
We deliver to Somerset, Bristol and Bath and will contact you to arrange a delivery slot.
We deliver as fast as possible. If you don't want delivery right away just let us know.
Free - Standard Delivery - Up to 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Up to 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Quick wash time: 30 minutes for 4.5 kg
- Energy rating: A+++
- 850 x 595 x 605 m (H x W x D)
- Steam functions create new cycle options for added flexibility
- Final Care prevents creases forming after the cycle has stopped
- Stop and Add lets you add in extra clothes after the cycle has started
- Rapid option reduces the time it takes to do a complete cycle
The Hotpoint NM10 844 WW UK 8 kg 1400 rpm Washing Machine has two steam options to give you some handy flexibility in your laundry routine. The Steam Refresh cycle takes just 20 minutes, and steams out the clothes to remove creases. It's excellent when you don't have time for a full wash and just need some shirts freshened up. The Steam Hygiene cycle injects steam into the drum at the end of a typical wash cycle, killing bacteria without the use of chemical additives.
There's not always time to get the laundry out as soon as a cycle finishes. To prevent your clothes from getting tangled and forming creases, the Hotpoint NM10 844 WW UK Washing Machine will spin the drum occasionally to keep them soft and crease-free.
Stop and Add
It's very frustrating to set a washing cycle going, and turn around to find an escaped sock. For the first few minutes of the cycle, you can pause it to throw in any extra items that didn't make it the first time.
When you've got lots of work clothes, school uniforms, and a family's worth of towels to deal with, time saving is key. The Rapid option will reduce the cycle time by up to 50% without compromising on performance, so you can get multiple loads done in one afternoon.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.