show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint Newstyle DCN60S 60 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker - Silver & Black - GRADED
COVID-19 UPDATE - We will only be offering a doorstep delivery service on most appliances. However, we are still able to install electric cookers and ovens.
DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free Standard Doorstep Delivery - Within 4 working days
£15 - Express Doorstep Delivery - Within 2 working days
Contact free collection available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
SAVE £20 WHEN YOU CONTACT FREE COLLECT! USE CODE COLLECT20 AT THE END OF THE CHECKOUT
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Width: 60 cm
- Double oven with integrated grill
- 4-zone electric ceramic hob
- Catalytic oven liners
- 900 x 600 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- Double oven with integrated grill for easy cooking
- Catalytic liners to simplify cleaning
- Countdown timer to help you stay in control
- Ten year parts guarantee so you can cook with peace of mind
Double oven with integrated grill
Bake and roast efficiently with the Hotpoint Newstyle DCN60S 60 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker.
With well over a hundred-litre cooking capacity, this electric fan-assisted kitchen appliance offers you easy options for all your oven and grilling needs. Cook several dishes at the same time without transferring flavours.
The Newstyle DCN60S's catalytic liners absorb and burn grease, dirt and residue from your oven so that to keep it clean, all you need is to give the cooker a wipe with a damp cloth.
Stay in control of your cooking even while multitasking – when the set time has elapsed, a signal goes off to let you know the food is ready or must be checked.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.