show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint HUG61X Gas Cooker - Stainless Steel - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
- Glass lidded hob with safety cut-out
- Stay clean catalytic liners
- Zoned gas oven offers maximum flexibility
- Electronic clock and minute minder
- 4 FSD gas burners
- Enamel pan supports
- Automatic ignition
- 60-litre main oven
- 23-litre top oven with integrated grill
- Double glazed doors
- Light in bottom oven
- 5-year parts and 1-year labour guarantee
- Dimensions: H 90, W 60, D 60 cm
Ensure cooking is always a pleasure and never a chore with the versatile Hotpoint HUG61X Ultima gas cooker.
The hob has four gas burners and easy-clean enamel pan supports, plus a glass lid with an automatic gas safety cut-out.
There are two ovens, so you can feed a large family easily or tackle complex meals if you like entertain. The 60-litre main oven includes an internal light in bottom oven, a double-glazed viewing window and stay clean catalytic liners that break down grease and fat to save you from unpleasant elbow work.
The 26-litre upper oven is a variable grill/conventional oven with and comes with a grill pan.
The control panel also features an electronic clock and minute minder that help you keep everything on track to ensure tasty meals every time.
The Hotpoint HUG61P gas cooker comes with a superb 5-year parts and 1-year labour guarantee.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.