show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint HMCB7030AA.1 Integrated 70/30 Fridge Freezer with Sliding Door Fixing Kit - White - A+ Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 255 litre capacity - holds 14 bags of food shopping
- Defrosting is easy with minimal ice build ups
- Annual energy cost - £40.66
- Special drawer to keep fruit and veg organised
- Dimensions (cm) H177 x W54 x D54.8 - Learn more
Have all your fresh groceries and frozen essentials to hand with this integrated fridge freezer from Hotpoint. It has a 255 litre capacity, which means there’s room inside for 14 shopping bags filled with nutritious cuts of meat, delicious dairy and refreshing drinks. Thanks to Low Frost technology, you’ll rarely need to manually defrost the freezer, because ice hardly builds up inside. This model also has an estimated annual energy cost of £40.66. There’s a useful salad crisper drawer in the fridge too, which is a great way to keep your fruit and vegetables well organised. This appliance is designed to fit in a tall cabinet.
This model has a sliding hinge for connecting to your kitchen unit.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.