show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint HD5G00CCBK 50 cm Gas Cooker - Black - GRADED
COVID-19 UPDATE - We will only be offering a doorstep delivery service on most appliances. However, we are still able to install electric cookers and ovens.
DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free Standard Doorstep Delivery - Within 4 working days
£15 - Express Doorstep Delivery - Within 2 working days
Contact free collection available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
SAVE £20 WHEN YOU CONTACT FREE COLLECT! USE CODE COLLECT20 AT THE END OF THE CHECKOUT
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 90 x 50 x 60 cm (H x W x D)
- Two gas ovens / Integrated gas grill
- 4-burner gas hob / enamel supports
- Main oven cleaning: Assisted cleaning
- Large capacity oven
Cook with confidence using the Hotpoint HD5G00CCBK 50 cm Gas Cooker.
Featuring two gas ovens and an integrated gas grill, it offers all the space you need to prepare meals for the whole family. There's also a four-burner gas hob for all your pots and pans.
You can easily control the temperature inside the oven, using My Menu to choose from 9 different levels to suit different types of food.
Want to spend less time cleaning? The HD5G00CCBK has catalytic liners which help to absorb grease and food splatter, so you'll be able to wipe the ovens clean with less hassle. The Click & Clean inner glass doors can also be removed, making it easy to give them a wash in the sink.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.