show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint HBNF55181SUK 50/50 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Silver - A+ Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 245 litre capacity - holds 13 bags of food shopping
- Frost free freezer - never manually defrost again
- Humidity control keeps fruit and veg fresher for longer
- Reversible doors to suit your kitchen layout
- Dimensions (cm) - H183 x W54 x D61
Make your food shop stretch that little bit further with the help of this silver Hotpoint fridge freezer. With a 245 litre capacity, you’ll have enough room for 13 bags of chilled essentials and frozen treats. The brilliant Fresh Crisper drawer is the perfect home for your fruit and vegetables, letting you adjust the humidity inside just by moving the slider control. Plus, thanks to this model’s Frost Free technology, cold air moves about constantly to not only keep your groceries perfectly chilly, but prevent any icy build-ups too. And if you’re a little limited on space in your kitchen, fear not, as the doors can be adjusted to open from either the left or right, making it easy to fit into your layout.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.