show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint HAG60K Gas Cooker - Black - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 4 gas burners in 2 sizes
- Zoned gas top oven
- Variable grill
- Zoned gas main oven
- Electronic clock and minute minder
- Light in main oven
- Stay clean catalytic liners in both ovens
- Dimensions (cm) - H90 x W60 x D60
The stylish Hotpoint HAG60K double oven gas cooker is built to feed busy households and is easy to clean.
The hob has 4 button-ignition gas burners, including 2 rapid burners, plus a Flame Safety Device and easy-clean enamel pan supports.
The Hotpoint HAG60K features 2 ovens, so you can feed a large family easily or tackle complex meals if you like entertain. The 65-litre main oven includes an internal light, a double-glazed viewing window and stay clean catalytic liners that break down grease and fat to save you from unpleasant elbow work.
The 35-litre upper oven can be used as either a conventional oven or as a variable grill, with grill pan included.
The control panel features a handy minute minder that helps you keep everything on track to ensure tasty meals every time.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.