show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint H9T921TKSH 70/30 Frost Free Fridge Freezer A++ Rated - Black / Stainless Steel - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 368 litre capacity - holds 20 bags of food shopping
- Frost free freezer - never manually defrost again
- Active Oxygen keeps food fresh & reduces odours
- Special zone keeps fruit and vegetables fresh
- Dimensions (cm) - H201 x W60.1 x D72.8
Store all your tasty treats in this fridge freezer from Hotpoint. As it has a 368 litre capacity, it’ll hold the equivalent of an amazing 20 bags of groceries, giving you plenty of room for your weekly shop - and more! Frost free technology constantly circulates air round your freezer to prevent any ice build-ups, so you’ll never have to spend your weekend defrosting it. Plus, Active Oxygen technology minimises any off-putting odours and bacteria, to make sure your food stays crisp for longer. And, the FreshZone+ drawer allows you to adjust the humidity level to create the best environment for fruit and vegetables, keeping them juicy and ripe.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.