show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint H7T911AMXHAQUA 70/30 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Silver Mirror Finish - A+ Rated - GRADED
COVID-19 UPDATE - We will only be offering a doorstep delivery service on most appliances. However, we are still able to install electric cookers and ovens.
DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free Standard Doorstep Delivery - Within 4 working days
£15 - Express Doorstep Delivery - Within 2 working days
Contact free collection available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
SAVE £20 WHEN YOU CONTACT FREE COLLECT! USE CODE COLLECT20 AT THE END OF THE CHECKOUT
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 360 litre capacity - holds 20 bags of food shopping
- Active Oxygen keeps food fresh & reduces odours
- Special zone keeps fruit and vegetables fresh
- Water dispenser - no plumbing required
- Dimensions (cm) - H201 x W60.1 x D72.8
You’ll always be ready to entertain with this mirror finish fridge freezer from Hotpoint. The 360 litre capacity can hold up to 20 bags of shopping – plenty of room for storing vol-au-vents and cheesecake, while the Active Oxygen technology removes odours and bacteria to keep everything fresher for longer. The FreshZone+ drawer ensures vegetables stays nice and crisp by adjusting the humidity too, making it ideal for storing peppers and celery for delectable dips. Plus, this model also features a water dispenser so your guests can stay refreshed throughout the entire soiree. And, as it doesn’t require any plumbing in, you can place the fridge wherever you like.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.