show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint H55RM1110W 55cm Undercounter Fridge - White - A+ Rated - GRADED
COVID-19 UPDATE - We will only be offering a doorstep delivery service. This is for the safety of you and our team. You are also welcome to click & collect but please phone to make safe arrangements. If you want your old appliance disposed it will need to be at the front door ready to go. If you are collecting you are welcome to bring your old appliance for disposal.
DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
£10 - Standard Doorstep Delivery - Within 4 working days
£30 - Express Doorstep Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 134 litre capacity - holds 7 bags of food shopping
- Auto defrost - no need to manually defrost the fridge
- Special drawer to keep fruit and veg organised
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
- Dimensions (cm) - H83.8 x W54 x D59.5
This white larder fridge from Hotpoint will make the perfect addition to a small kitchen. It has a 134 litre capacity that can hold up to 7 bags of food shopping – so you’ll be able to store all your supermarket essentials without any trouble. It comes with a special drawer for keeping your fresh fruit and veg organised, saving you even more space on the shelves. Because this is an auto defrost model, you won’t ever need to waste your weekends chipping away at icy build-ups either. And it’s guaranteed to suit any room layout, thanks to the handy reversible door that can open from the left or right.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.