show / hide sidebar
- Fridges & Freezers
- Fridge Freezers
- Hotpoint H3T811IOX 70/30 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Stainless Steel Effect - A+ Rated - GRADED
Hotpoint H3T811IOX 70/30 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Stainless Steel Effect - A+ Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 338 litre capacity - holds 18 bags of food shopping
- Pull Out shelves give easy access to food in the fridge
- Special zone keeps fruit and vegetables fresh
- Reversible doors to suit your kitchen layout
- Dimensions (cm) - H189 x W59.6 x D67.7
Keep all your ingredients in tip-top condition with this Hotpoint fridge freezer. Its 338 litre capacity gives enough space inside for 18 bags of food shopping, meaning plenty of room for the week’s dinners and desserts. It’s ideal if you’re on a health kick too, as the special FreshZone+ drawer helps keep fruit and vegetables crisp and fresh. When cheat day rolls around, you can easily get to that cheesecake hidden away at the back of the fridge thanks to the retractable Pull Out shelves. Plus, no matter your kitchen layout, the reversible doors ensure it’ll fit in seamlessly.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.