show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint FML942PUK 9KG Washing Machine 1400 rpm - White - A++ Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Depth: 60.5 CM
- Height: 85 CM
- Width: 59.5 CM
- Energy Rating: A++
- Fold Flat Racks and Cutlery Basket: N
- Full Size / Slimline: Full Size
- Adjustable Basket Height: N
- Number of Programmes: 16
- Programmable Functions: Y
- Spin Speed: 1400rpm
- Wash Load: 9Kg
- Width: 60cms
- Anti-Stain Technology-Remove 20 everyday stains in one wash without pre-soaking by managing detergent, water, drum rotation and temperature.
- Anti Allergy-Awarded Allergy UK Seal of Approval, using high temperature and rinses to remove 99.9% of allergens, including dust mites and pollen.
- Woolmark Platinum-Keep woollens as good as new with gentle drum action and low spin speeds stopping clothes rubbing together.
- Bed & Bath Cycle - Specially designed to wash bulky loads of bedding and towels efficiently in just under two hours, with great cleaning performance
- Delicates Cycle
- Fast Wash
- Child Lock
- A++ Energy Rating - High performance and even lower energy use, thanks to Eco Tech technology that saves you money on your utility bills.
Lighten your laundry basket with this Hotpoint FML942PUK 9kg Load Washing Machine.Boasting an impressive A++ energy rating and a generous 9kg load capacity, this Hotpoint washing machine is the perfect choice for busy households that want to save time and money!
Equipped with 16 clever programs such as Delicates, Fast Wash, Woolmark Platinum and a useful Bed and Bath cycle, this machine has also been awarded the Allergy UK Seal of Approval by using high temperatures to remove up to 99.9% of allergens including dust mites and pollen.
A great choice for parents of active kids, this versatile washing machine also comes with anti-stain technology to remove 20 types of everyday stains in one wash, without the need for pre-soaking! There's also a handy child lock to give you complete peace of mind.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.