show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint FML842G 8KG Washing Machine 1400 rpm - Graphite - A++ Rated - GRADED
We deliver to Somerset, Bristol and Bath and will contact you to arrange a delivery slot.
We deliver as fast as possible. If you don't want delivery right away just let us know.
Free - Standard Delivery - Up to 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Up to 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Quick wash time: 30 minutes for 3.5 kg
- Energy rating: A++
- 850 x 595 x 605 mm (H x W x D)
Anti Stain program helps to remove stubborn stains from your clothes
- Remove 99.9% of major allergens with the Anti Allergy program
- Protect your woollens with the Woolmark wash program
- A++ energy rating delivers an efficient performance
Anti Stain program
The Hotpoint FML 842 G UK 8 kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine helps you to remove 20 of the most stubborn everyday stains from your favourite clothes. The Anti Stain program removes stains without the need for pre-soaking, saving you time and keeping your favourite top looking pristine.
Remove 99.9% of major allergens
Ideal for allergy sufferers, the FML 842 G UK has an Anti Allergy program which can remove 99.9% of major allergens, including dust mites and pollen. Awarded the Allergy UK Seal of Approval, the appliance helps you to feel comfortable in your freshly cleaned clothes.
Protect your woollens
Want to wash that delicate woollen jumper but worried about it getting damaged? Simply select the Woolmark program to deliver a delicate wash that keeps your favourite woollens safe and clean.
A++ energy rating
With an A++ energy rating, the FML 842 G delivers an efficient performance to save you money on your household bills. Eco Tech technology ensures a high performance whilst also giving you peace of mind, knowing you are doing your bit for the environment.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.