show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint First Edition HBD5517B 50/50 Fridge Freezer - Black - A+ Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 235 litre capacity - holds 13 bags of food shopping
- Manual defrost needed
- Annual energy cost - £39.42
- Hygiene control - keeps food fresher for longer
- Dimensions (cm) - H174 x W54.5 x D58
This white fridge freezer from the Hotpoint and Jamie Oliver partnership is a great way to store your weekly shop. It has a 235 litre capacity, which gives you room inside for 13 shopping bags packed full of fresh produce, refreshing drinks and frozen desserts. You’ll just need to defrost the freezer from time to time to keep this model working at its best. And, with an estimated annual energy cost of £39.42, you won’t find it too expensive to run. There’s a handy salad crisper as well, which is the perfect place to store your fruit and vegetables.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.