show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint Day1 H3T 811I W 70/30 Fridge Freezer - White - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 189 x 59.6 x 67.7 cm (H x W x D)
- Fridge: 234 litres / Freezer: 104 litres
- No need to defrost with frost free technology
- Food freshness feature to keep your fruit and veg fresh
- Temperature alarm warns you if the temperature rises
Crisp, crunchy veg and tasty meat
Humidity makes all the difference when it comes to keeping food fresh. The Hotpoint Day1 H3T 811I W 70/30 Fridge Freezer has a Fresh Zone + compartment that lets you control the humidity to help to keep fruit and vegetables fresher for longer.
It's not just fruit either - the Fresh Zone 0°C drawer keeps your meats and fish at the optimum temperature.
Why sacrifice your Sunday afternoon to defrosting your fridge freezer? The H3T 811I W has frost free technology that stops frost building up. With no ice taking up room, you've got space for tasty treats for your family.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.