show / hide sidebar
- Fridges & Freezers
- Fridge Freezers
- Hotpoint Day 1 XAL85T1IGWTD Frost-Free Fridge Freezer with Water Dispenser - Graphite - GRADED
Hotpoint Day 1 XAL85T1IGWTD Frost-Free Fridge Freezer with Water Dispenser - Graphite - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Total Capacity: 228 Litres which means it can hold 12 bags of food shopping
- Energy Efficiency Rating: A+
- Frost Free Function resulting in their being no frost build up in your appliance
- Precision Temperature Control
- Food Care Zone - Ideal area for preserving your meat and fish
- Water Dispenser
- 3 in 1 Chiller Zone -
- 4 Fridge shelves, 3 of which are adjustable
- Sliding glass shelf
- Metallic profile shelves
- Full width crisper
- 2 Door balconies
- 4 Freezer drawers
- Anti Bacterial hygiene protection
- Split Type: 50 / 50 Split
- Colour: Graphite
- Low Noise Level: Just 38dB
- Temeperature Warning Light: Yes
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Flame Retardant Rear Metal Back Panel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 189cm x 60cm x 72cm
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.