show / hide sidebar
- Fridges & Freezers
- Fridge Freezers
- Hotpoint Day 1 FFU4D.1X 60/40 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Stainless Steel - A+ Rated - BRAND NEW
Hotpoint Day 1 FFU4D.1X 60/40 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Stainless Steel - A+ Rated - BRAND NEW
COVID-19 UPDATE - We will only be offering a doorstep delivery service. This is for the safety of you and our team. You are also welcome to click & collect but please phone to make safe arrangements. If you want your old appliance disposed it will need to be at the front door ready to go. If you are collecting you are welcome to bring your old appliance for disposal.
DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
£10 - Standard Doorstep Delivery - Within 4 working days
£30 - Express Doorstep Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 426 litre capacity - holds 23 bags of food shopping
- Frost free freezer - never manually defrost again
- Annual energy cost - £65.76
- Temperature adjusts to save energy and protect food
- Dimensions (cm) - H195.5 x W70 x D78
This Hotpoint fridge freezer in stainless steel is the perfect choice if you like to keep stocked up. It has a really generous 426 litre capacity, which means there’s room for 23 bags of fresh and frozen groceries. You’ll never have to spend time defrosting the freezer either, because clever frost free technology circulates cool air inside to prevent icy build-ups. This model also has an estimated annual energy cost of £65.76. You’ll find it even more efficient when you choose the I-Care function too. This monitors the conditions inside and outside the fridge, then automatically adjusts the temperature to reduce the amount of energy it uses. So, you can always be confident that you’re doing your bit for the environment.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.