show / hide sidebar
- Fridges & Freezers
- Fridge Freezers
- Hotpoint Day 1 FFU3D.1X 60/40 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Stainless Steel - A+ Rated - GRADED
Hotpoint Day 1 FFU3D.1X 60/40 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Stainless Steel - A+ Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 461 litre total net capacity
- 316 litre fridge
- 145 litre freezer
- A+ rated energy
- Auto defrost fridge
- Frost free freezer with Fast Freeze function
- 3 safety glass fridge shelves
- 3 freezer drawers
- Anti bacterial fridge linings
- LED interior lighting
- Open door alarm
- Electronic temperature control
- H 195.5, W 70, D 76 cm
Give your kitchen some real wow factor with the super stylish Hotpoint FFU3DX Quadrio with its extra large 2-door fridge section.
But it's not just about style – accessing your food has never been easier, while this Hotpoint Quadrio fridge freezer also has a range of technologies that keep your food fresh and tasty for longer.
There's lots of room for all the family's favourite foods with a massive 316-litre fridge behind that striking double door design, and a 145-litre freezer.
It's rated A+ for energy, which is kind on your bills and the environment, while anti-bacterial protection keeps the germs at bay.
The auto-defrost fridge features 3 safety glass shelves. An open door alarm also prevents energy wastage.
The Hotpoint FFU3DX Quadrio's frost-free freezer section includes 3 sections and a integrated ice cube tray. The Super Cool and Super Freeze functions quickly chill new items to help keep your favourite foods fresher for longer.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.