show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint Aquarius HBNF5517B 50/50 Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Black - A+ Rated - BRAND NEW
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty & 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 225 Litre capacity - holds 12 bags of food shopping
- Frost free freezer - never manually defrost again
- Annual energy cost - £42.66
- Hygiene Plus protection helps to keep food fresh
- Dimensions (cm) - H174 x W54.5 x D58
The white finish of this Hotpoint fridge freezer will make it a stylish addition to any kitchen. Thanks to a 225 litre capacity, this model can hold 12 shopping bags of. It’s frost free, which means cold air circulates around the freezer cabinet, preventing ice from building up – so it never needs manually defrosting. This model is kind to your wallet too, with an annual running cost of £42.66. And your food will stay fresh thanks to Hygiene Plus technology. This handy anti-bacterial lining in the fridge keeps the compartment free from mould and bad odours.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.