show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint ActiveCare NM11 946 WC A 9 kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine - White - GRADED
We deliver to Somerset, Bristol and Bath and will contact you to arrange a delivery slot.
We deliver as fast as possible. If you don't want delivery right away just let us know.
Free - Standard Delivery - Up to 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Up to 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Capacity: 9 kg
- Spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Quick wash time: 30 minutes for 4.5 kg
- Energy rating: A+++
- 850 x 595 x 605 mm (H x W x D)
- ActiveCare keeps yours clothes clean and in good condition
- Energy saving settings cut costs on household bills
- Steam cycle gets rid of stains and bacteria
- Stop & Add so you can put in forgotten items
Great for stain removal, the Hotpoint ActiveCare NM11 946 WC A 9 kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine has ActiveCare technology that takes care of your clothes by removing stains at just 20°C, helping you get more wear out of your favourite clothes.
And with Final Care, you can keep your laundry soft for up to 6 hours after the end of the cycle, which leaves your clothes with less creases so you can wear them straight away with no need to iron.
Pick Rapid wash and the wash duration is reduced by up to 50%, pick Eco wash and the Hotpoint ActiveCare reduces energy consumption by up to 20%. These two settings are not only kinder on the environment, but also on your household bills.
The ActiveCare's Steam hygiene cycle injects steam directly into the drum at the end of washing cycle, removing up to 99.9% of the most common bacteria and making your clothes fresher to wear.
Stop & Add
Forgotten to add a top you really wanted to wash? Dropped a sock on the way to the washing machine? With Hotpoint Stop&Add you can add laundry to the wash cycle during the first few minutes of the cycle without messing up the wash.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.