show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint Active Care NM111065WCAUK 10Kg Washing Machine with 1600 rpm - White - A+++ Rated - GRADED
We deliver to Somerset, Bristol and Bath and will contact you to arrange a delivery slot.
We deliver as fast as possible. If you don't want delivery right away just let us know.
Free - Standard Delivery - Up to 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Up to 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 10kg drum capacity - great for large households
- Removes up to 100 stubborn stains at just 20 degrees
- 2 steam cycles leaves clothes fresher and cleaner
- Tumbles clothes for up to 6 hours to keep laundry soft
- Dimensions (cm) - H85 x W59.5 x D60.5
Leave your laundry spotless with this brilliant Hotpoint washing machine. Thanks to its 10kg capacity, it’s the perfect choice for large households. Whether its biro marks on your jeans or coffee spills on a dinner shirt, Active Care technology removes over 100 stains at 20 degrees. There’s also a superb Steam Pack feature offering 2 distinct cycles. The Steam Hygiene option removes allergens and bacteria, while Steam Refresh revitalises your favourite outfit if it doesn’t need a full clean. There’s also a Final Care option that reduces creases in your clothes by tumbling them at the end of your cycle.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.