show / hide sidebar
Hotpoint Active Care NM111045WCAUK 10Kg Washing Machine with 1400 rpm - White - A+++ Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
1 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty, 10 Year Parts Warranty With The Manufacturer
- 10kg drum capacity - great for large households
- The most efficient A+++ energy rating
- Removes up to 100 stubborn stains at just 20 degrees
- 2 steam cycles leave clothes fresher and cleaner
- Dimensions (cm) - H85 x W59.5 x D60.5
Enjoy brilliant results every time with this superb Hotpoint washing machine. It has a generous 10kg capacity, making it ideal if you live in a large, busy household. And thanks to an ultra-efficient A+++ energy rating, it’s easy on your wallet as well. With Active Care technology, you can remove over 100 different stains at 20 degrees, including mud, ink and coffee. This machine’s perfect if anyone in your home suffers from allergies, as its Steam Pack features a Steam Hygiene option to remove bacteria. There’s also a useful Steam Refresh cycle to revive clothes if they don’t need a deep clean.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.