show / hide sidebar
Britannia 544446250 Breeze Retro Frost Free Fridge Freezer 70/30 - Red - BRAND NEW
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
2 Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty With The Manufacturer
- Dimensions (H)189.9 x (W)60.5 x (D)67.0
- Freezer Capacity (Net) 87 Litres
- Freezer Star Rating 4
- Fridge Capacity (Net) 231 Litres
- Frost Free Freezer
- Interior Light LED
- Noise Level 45 dB
- Number of Compartments (Freezer) 3
- Number of Shelves (Fridge) 3
- Overall Capacity 231 / 87 Litres
- Required Room Temperature 16 to 43 °C
- Temperature Controls Yes
- Total Capacity 318 Litres
- Weight 69.2 Kg
This Britannia Breeze Fridge Freezer offers retro style and has a luxury Red finish This Britannia 544446212 Breeze Retro Frost Free Fridge Freezer is surprisingly versatile, with a design that will look great in your 1950s inspired kitchen or in a modern décor - the sleek black aesthetic blends well with any environment.
Enjoy 231 litres of storage space that's been made with you in mind. The interior is comprised of 4 adjustable shelves, 2 large vegetable and salad drawers, a chrome wine rack and 4 door shelves - plenty of ways to organise your food. Interior LED lighting brightens inside the fridge compartment, ensuring you'll always be able to see the contents.
This Britannia 544446212 has an 87 litre freezer zone that is completely separate from the fridge itself. There are 3 drawers to ensure easy access to all your stored items - the Frost Free feature helps to keep the inside running at its best, ensuring less ice build-up occurs and the drawers don't mist up.
With an A+ energy efficiency rating and a noise generation of only 45dB, if it wasn't for the bold retro design you might forget this
Britannia 544446121 Breeze Retro Frost Free Fridge Freezer is even there. Give your kitchen a new look with a trip back to the 50s
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.