show / hide sidebar
Belling Kensington 100G Gas Range Cooker - black - GRADED.
We deliver to Somerset, Bristol and Bath and will contact you to arrange a delivery slot.
We deliver as fast as possible. If you don't want delivery right away just let us know.
Free - Standard Delivery - Up to 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Up to 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
- Width: 100 cm
- Double oven
- Separate grill
- 7-burner gas hob including wok burner
- Enamel oven coating
- Versatile cooking with two ovens and separate grill
- Seven burner gas hob with wok burner
- Easy-clean enamel makes it easy to keep the range cooker clean
The Kensington 100G has two conventional ovens and an integrated variable gas grill. Gas jets at the base of the oven heat your cooking, allowing for multi-layer cooking as the bottom of cavity will be cooler than the top.
You can adjust the grilling temperature and use either half or the full width of the grill depending on your requirements.
Seven burner gas hob with wok burner
A seven burner gas hob allows you to cook food and heat liquids with ease, while a 4 kW wok burner offers you the option to rapidly heat food. With cast iron supports, the Kensington 100G offers you versatility and stability while preparing your meals.
With a specially design easy-clean enamel, the Kensington 100G is easy to keep clean. The enamel resists cooked on food and spills, saving you time and energy in the kitchen.
An LED touch control clock and minute minder makes it easy to monitor the range cooker to suit your needs. You can use the storage compartment to keep your baking essentials and other cookware ready for use.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.