show / hide sidebar
Belling Gourmet 90Ei Professional Electric Induction Range Cooker - Stainless Steel - GRADED
We deliver to Somerset, Bristol and Bath and will contact you to arrange a delivery slot.
We deliver as fast as possible. If you don't want delivery right away just let us know.
Free - Standard Delivery - Up to 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Up to 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
- Three ovens with integrated grill
- Two fan ovens and one conventional oven
- Programmable main oven
- Width: 90 cm
- 4-zone induction hob
- 900-930 x 900 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- Three ovens offer you plenty of cooking space
- Induction hob delivers fast and efficient heat
- Touch controls and minute minder keep you in control
With three different ovens to choose from, you can easily prepare large meals with the Gourmet 90Ei. A large 91 litre capacity fan oven produces an even heat throughout so that you can cook on several shelves at the same time, while a further fan oven and smaller conventional oven offer you a range of cooking options.
An integrated electric grill can be altered to either high or low settings, using either half or the full width of the grill depending on your requirements. This makes it easy to prepare quick meals or add the finishing touches to larger dishes.
The four zone hob uses induction technology to deliver quick and efficient heat. By using magnets to heat the pots and pans rather than the surface of the hob, it reduces wasted energy and gives you more control over your cooking.
An additional warming zone lets you keep food warm until you are ready.
Touch controls and minute minder
You can easily stay in control of your cooking as the Gourmet 90Ei features both dials and touch controls. A minute minder helps you to monitor the progress of your meals so that you can avoid overcooking or burning your food.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.