show / hide sidebar
BELLING FSDF608Dc 60 cm Dual Fuel Cooker - Stainless Steel & Black - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
- Width: 60 cm
- Two electric ovens
- Integrated electric grill
- 4-burner gas hob / enamel supports
- Main oven cleaning: Catalytic liners
- 900 x 600 x 600 mm
- Cooking restaurant-quality food is made easy with fan cooking
- Full-width grill pan offers you flexibility for larger meals
- Cleaning is made easy with the catalytic liners
- Glass lid makes cooking safer
Cooking restaurant-quality food is made easy
Get evenly cooked food every time thanks to the circulated air in the fanned main oven of the Belling FSDF608Dc 60 cm Dual Fuel Cooker. This oven delivers delicious food, and can cook multiple dishes at once without transferring any flavours, so you can channel your inner chef.
Take advantage of the defrost function to defrost your food quickly and hygienically - enjoy your pastries quickly at bakery quality.
The FSDF608Dc makes cooking convenient. The LED programmable timer lets you program when your oven should switch on and off, so you can take care of other chores around the house while dinner is being made.
Full-width grill pan
The full-width grill pan lets you prepare large meals in one go by maximizing the cooking space in the grill. Whether you're creating a quick snack or adding the finishing touches to your evening meal, the electric grill offers you even more cooking options.
Cleaning is made easy
Cleaning your appliance is a breeze thanks to the FSDF608Dc's easy clean features. The catalytic liners and enamel coating catch food particles inside the oven and on the surface, so you don't have to spend ages scrubbing your oven. Just a quick wipe-down and you're done.
The glass door to both ovens can easily be removed, making for even easier to keep the entire appliance clean.
The glass lid serves as a natural splashback while you're cooking, and can also be used to create additional workspace in your kitchen. The gas is automatically shut-off when the lid is closed, so you can cook with complete peace of mind.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.