show / hide sidebar
Belling Farmhouse 90DFT Dual Fuel Range Cooker - Black - GRADED
COVID-19 UPDATE - We will only be offering a doorstep delivery service on most appliances. However, we are still able to install electric cookers and ovens.
DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free Standard Doorstep Delivery - Within 4 working days
£15 - Express Doorstep Delivery - Within 2 working days
Contact free collection available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
SAVE £20 WHEN YOU CONTACT FREE COLLECT! USE CODE COLLECT20 AT THE END OF THE CHECKOUT
Please feel free to call us for an estimated delivery day - 01458 210 655
- Five-burner gas hob including one 4.0kW wok burner
- Seamless single-piece hot-plate
- Matt cast iron pan supports
- Fanned main oven
- Fanned second oven
- Easy-clean enamel oven interiors
- AA energy-rated
- Touch control clock/programmer (main oven programmable)
- Flame-safety device
- Variable electric grill
- Push button ignition
- LPG convertible
- Fascia Cooling System
- Adjustable feet
- Grill pan handle included
The Belling Farmhouse 90DFT is a reminder that Belling know what they are doing when it comes to traditional range cookers. Its classic good looks will harmonise perfectly with traditional kitchens, with enough of a modern twist to work well in a more contemporary setting. It features an A-rated fanned and programmable main oven and a second, cavernous A-rated fanned oven, plus a separate variable grill, with a five burner hotplate including a powerful 4.0kW wok burner. A solid feel is always a good sign, and Belling's sturdy build quality should ensure that the Farmhouse 90DFT has a long and loyal life.
Belling are a familiar and family-oriented brand with a long history and a great reputation for producing cookers which offer exactly the right mix of style, quality and value. Made in Britain, Belling range cookers are built to a satisfyingly high standard, and have proved the right choice for generations of hungry families.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.