show / hide sidebar
Belling Cookcentre110Ei Prof 110cm Electric Range Cooker with Induction Hob - Stainless Steel - A/A Rated - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
- 4 cavities and a 5 zone induction hob
- Main electric oven is great for traditional cooking
- Second electric fan oven gives you extra room to cook
- Grease-proof enamel coating makes oven cleaning easy
- Dimensions (cm) - H90 x W109.6 x D60
Prepare the perfect Sunday roast with this electric range cooker from Belling. With 4 cavities, you’ll have more than enough space to create a delicious dinner, without the fuss. Because heat rises inside the main conventional oven, your beef will be beautifully tender. The second fan oven takes care of those essential side dishes too, by evenly circulating heat inside. And in the meantime, you can use the 5 zone hob for your gravy, mash and more. Plus, because it’s an induction hob, it heats the base of your pans rather than the whole surface, for safe and efficient cooking. You won’t need to worry about pesky food splatters in the ovens either, as their grease-proof enamel coatings make it easy to wipe them away.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.