show / hide sidebar
Belling Cookcentre 90E Professional 90cm Electric Range Cooker - Stainless Steel - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
- 5 Ceramic zones
- Main fan oven in lower left
- Tall fan oven on the right
- Separate grill cavity in upper left, with grill pan
- Slow cook function in both ovens
- Easy clean enamel interiors
- Programmable main oven
- 2/3 shelves in main/second oven, with 5/25 positions
- 58/86/33 main oven/tall oven/grill cavity capacity
- A/A Oven energy ratings
- Dimensions (cm) - H90 x W90 x D60
Made in Britain, the Belling Cookcentre 90cm electric range cooker offers a 5 zone ceramic hotplate,fully programmable Maxi-Clock and timer and a market leading tall oven with 25 shelf positions. Additional features include slow cook and defrost functions, variable electric grill and easy clean enamel. A/A energy rating.
5 Zone Ceramic Hotplate – the ceramic glass of the hotplate is easy to keep clean, and there’s 5 elements in different sizes to use including a large dual zone.
Maxi-Clock Programmer – Fully programmable Maxi clock and programmer, with easy to read display and 3 button touch control screen.
Slow Cook Function – get the most tender meat in your casseroles by cooking them on a lower temperature for longer the slow cook function on our oven.
Colour: Professional Stainless Steel
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.