show / hide sidebar
Belling BI902MFCT Built In Double Oven - Stainless Steel - A/A Rated - GRADED.
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
- Main oven gives you lots of different ways to cook
- Second electric oven has a handy grill setting
- Monitor and adjust cooking times via Bluetooth
- Special liners absorb grease to make cleaning easier
- Dimensions (cm) - H88.5 x W59.5 x D57.5 - Learn more
Cook up a treat with this stainless steel double electric oven from Belling. As it has a main multifunctional oven, you’ll be spoilt for choice. So, whether you need a bottom heat for pies and pizzas, or an option for breads and quiches, you’ll always have the best settings at your fingertips. The second electric cavity has a handy grill, which is perfect for when you’re craving a steak with tomatoes. Plus, Zeus™ appliance control allows you to alter the timer from your smartphone, via a Bluetooth connection, making it ideal for when you’re on the go. This model also has catalytic liners to absorb any leftover grease, making it super-easy to clean.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.