show / hide sidebar
Belling BI902G Built In Gas Double Oven - Black - GRADED
FREE DELIVERY IN SOMERSET AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Free - Standard Delivery - Within 4 working days
£20 - Express Delivery - Within 2 working days
Click and collect in store available 7 days a week - Find Our Store
- 88.5 x 59.5 x 55 cm (H x W x D)
- Main oven capacity: 51 litres
- Main oven cleaning: Enamel coating
- Main oven type: Conventional
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Conventional cooking for delicious results
- Easy cooking, easy cleaning to save time in the kitchen
- Integrated electric grill adds even more cooking options
Two conventional gas ovens make the Belling BI902G Gas Double Oven ideal for traditional roasting. Conventional heating rises from the base of the oven, making it hottest towards the top. You'll be able save time in the kitchen by preparing multiple courses at once - roast meat and vegetables at the same time to create a delicious and filling meal that will impress the family.
You can also use the slow cook function if you want your chicken extra tender and packed full of flavour - the meat will be practically falling off the bone.
Safety is priority number one with the BI902G Oven - a flame safety device prevents gas from leaking if the flame is goes out, so you can enjoy peace of mind while you cook your favourite meals.
Easy cooking, easy cleaning
The BI902G Gas Oven comes with loads of time-saving features, so you can spend less time doing chores in the kitchen, and more time planning your next meal.
Both oven cavities are coated with easy-clean enamel, which prevents food from sticking to the surface to make clean-up quick and easy.
Plus, the programmable cook to off timer lets you set when you want the oven to go off, so you can relax while your meal cooks to perfection.
Integrated electric grill
The second oven includes an electric grill to give you more flexibility while cooking - perfect for making kebabs, cheese-on-toast, or simply adding the finishing touches to your lasagne. And with a full-width grill pan, you can make the most out of the available space in the grill and prepare a large meat platter for the party.
What are graded appliances?Our graded appliances are always of a very high standard. We never send anything out that has large dents or scratches. We will always get in touch if we think you might not be happy with an item.
|Q. What does graded mean?
Graded domestic appliances are simply new appliances that cannot be sold as brand new in major outlets because of the following possible reasons.
• They have been replaced by a newer model
• They have damaged packaging
• They have a small mark or dent (minor cosmetic damage)
|Q. Why should i buy graded appliances?
There is loads of great reasons to buy graded domestic appliances, here is a few...
• You make a great saving
• More often than not any marks or dents are barely visible once installed
• They are new appliances with full warranty
• If you want any information about potential cosmetic damge on the appliance you're looking at, simply give us a call.